The Site may, from time to time, contain information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. The product related information on this Site is not medical advice and should not be relied upon by any particular individual or for any specific purpose. Any medical questions should be referred to your health care professional. If in doubt, please seek medical advice. Through your access to and use of the site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms & Conditions set forth.
1. Use of Site. You may freely browse the Site and may freely download material therefrom. Any and all downloaded materials may only be used by you for personal, non-commercial use. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use any of such materials for public or commercial purposes, without the express written permission of Upjohn. All copyright and other proprietary notices contained in downloaded materials must be preserved and retained. All contents of the Site are copyrighted work of Upjohn and/or any of Upjohn's suppliers or affiliates unless otherwise noted, and may not be used without the express written permission of Upjohn or except as provided herein.
Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Upjohn. The use of these images by you is strictly prohibited. Unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright, trademark, privacy and/or publicity laws as well as communications regulations and statutes.
2. Limitations on Access. Except as otherwise expressly permitted by Upjohn, any access or attempt to access other areas of the Upjohn computer system or other information contained on the system for any purpose is strictly prohibited. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic or manual process or device to "screen scrape", monitor "mine", or copy Web pages on the Site or the content contained therein without Upjohn's express written permission. You will not spam any other user of the Site for any reason. You agree that you will not use any devices, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site. Y ou agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Upjohn's infrastructure. You may not use framing techniques to enclose any Upjohn trademark, logo, trade name or other proprietary information, including images, frames, content, or layout/design found on any page of the Site without Upjohn's express written consent.
3. Forward Looking Statements. This Site may contain forward looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties that might cause actual results to differ from those foreseen, including risks detailed in Upjohn's reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the '"SEC"), including Upjohn's most recently filed report with the SEC.
4. Timeliness of Information. Upjohn uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, however, since information changes so quickly, Upjohn is unable to make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NEITHER UPJOHN AUSTRALIA PTY LTD NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES ASSUME ANY LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR, OR MAKE S ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE RELIABILITY, ACCURACY, VALIDITY, TIMELINESS, USEFULNESS OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE.
6. Liability. Your use of the Site is at your own risk. In no event shall Upjohn or any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive loss or damages, or damages resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption) arising out of your access to, use of or inability to access or use, the Site or any errors or omissions in its content. This includes damages to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment. Upjohn does not guarantee or warrant that files available for download from this Site will be free of infection from viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifests contaminating or destructive properties. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. All users access and use this Site and its content at their own risk. Upjohn does not accept responsibility for information on other sites, including those linked to this Site. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
7. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Upjohn, its officers, directors, employees, agents, suppliers and third party partners from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation by you of these Terms & Conditions, or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Site using your account.
9. Trademarks. The trademarks, brand names, logos and related tag-lines and service marks (collectively, the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trade mark symbol (™), are registered and unregistered trademarks of Upjohn Inc, its affiliates, related companies or its licensors or joint venture partners. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are service marks, trademarks and or trade dress of Upjohn and may not be copied, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Upjohn. You acknowledge that the Trademarks used and displayed on this site are and shall remain the sole property of Upjohn or the Trademark owner. Nothing contained in this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right in and to the Trademarks without the express written permission of Upjohn or the Trademark owner. Your misuse of the Trademarks on the Site and in its contents, except as provided in these Terms & Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are advised that Upjohn will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights in the Site and its contents to the fullest extent of the law, including by seeking criminal sanctions.
10. Copyrights. Upjohn grants you the privilege of accessing and viewing the text, graphics, audio, design, images, charts and other content (the "Upjohn Content") on the Site solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Upjohn may revoke such privilege at any time with or without notice for any reason or no reason. Any and all Upjohn Content, software and other works on the Site and any reproductions of any of the foregoing (collectively, "Works") are the intellectual property of Upjohn Australia Pty Ltd. All rights reserved. Other than the limited grant of access to and viewing of the Upjohn Content set forth above, Upjohn grants you no other privileges or rights in any of the Works. You acknowledge that any other use of the Works, including without limitation, reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, without the prior written permission of Upjohn, is strictly prohibited.
11. Online Communications. Although Upjohn may, from time to time, monitor or review the discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like on the Site, Upjohn is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of the Site nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within the Site. Upjohn assumes no responsibility for checking information posted in discussions, chats, transmissions, bulletin boards or the like on the Site for accuracy.
12. Operating Policy. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or would otherwise violate the law. Upjohn will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Upjohn to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
13. Review of Communications. Upjohn reserves the right, but is not obligated, to review communications and materials posted or uploaded to the Site, and to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right of another, or (d) offensive, objectionable or otherwise unacceptable to Upjohn at its sole discretion.
14. Editorial Policy. Upjohn reserves the right to alter or delete material from the Site at any time.
15. No Endorsement. Certain links on the Site lead to resources located on servers that are not maintained by Upjohn or under its control. We provide such links merely for our users' convenience. Upjohn is not responsible for the content of any such referenced Web Sites or for the availability of access to such web sites. Inclusion on the Site of any link to another web site, or any reference to any product or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not constitute or imply an endorsement or recommendation by Upjohn. Access to other sites linked to this Site is at your own risk, and we disclaim all liability with regard to your access to such linked sites.
16. Void Where Prohibited. Although the information on this Site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. Upjohn reserves the right to limit provision of our products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction and/or to limit the quantities of any products or services we provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Site is void where prohibited.
If you have any questions about this statement, please contact our Legal Director at: